The books below are available from many sources. We do not endorse or recommend any specific seller. All of these resources can easily be found online.
- The Holy Bible
- His Needs Her Needs William F Harley Jr
- The Five Love Languages Gary Chapman
- The 7 Principles of Making Marriage Work John M. Gottman, PH.D
- The Birth Order Kevin Leman, PH.D
- The Developing Mind Dan Seigel M.D.
- Mindsight Dan Siegal M.D.
- Have a Better Kid Friday Kevin Leman, PH. D.
- Genograms: Assessment and Intervention, McGoldrick, Gerson, Shellenberger
- Family Evaluation Bowen and Kerr
- Emotional Intelligence Dan Goleman
- How to get your Son Back Kevin Fall, PH.D & Austin T. Fall
- Differentiation of Self Edited by Peter Titleman
Q. Is this workshop just for married people?
A. No. Although married people will benefit from this workshop, it is designed to help a divorced person, a single person, or someone who is engaged. No matter where you are in life, the workshop will benefit you.
Q. Will I have to share personal information about myself?
A. No. The presenter uses his own examples to illustrate life scenarios. The idea is that you could use those examples to help you guide your own life. If you decide to share information it will be a personal decision.
Q. What is the workshop like? What should I expect?
A. The workshop is designed to be similar to a college classroom experience. The workshop is designed as an open forum. If you want to ask questions or join the conversation you will have opportunity to do so.
Q. Will I need to bring a lunch? What about breaks?
A. The workshop will take place over a Friday evening and Saturday until mid afternoon. A lunch break and regular short breaks will be include din the schedule.